Executive Summary: We are a family owned and operated business with a successful campground, Inn, and vineyard onsite and events building currently under construction. We are looking to expand with a restaurant. We are building a restaurant within the events space and are eager to lease it to the right restaurateur. A partnership in spirit, with mutual goals, individual accountability and reward is the overarching idea of this business plan. We plan on growing our business with a concentration toward a wedding venue.
Successful Business already on site
A. CarrollWoods, Inc. (RV Park & Campground)
o Opened since 2009
o Pool, store, trails, full hook-up sites for RVs
o Stage for concerts and entertainment
o Camp store
o Bath House
o Special events held regularly
o Canoe rentals for the nearby Waccamaw River
o Onsite owners help with security and customer direction
o 22 RV Sites and expanding to 90 over next few years
B. Inn D' Vine- Bed & Breakfast (10 years in business)
o Three bedroom Inn
o Onsite innkeeper
C. Grapefull Sisters Vineyard and Tasting Room (Opened 2006)
o On-site tasting room
o Nine wines (dry and sweet, red and white) made from our grapes
o Art classes held on site
o Special events held regularly
o Picnic Baskets
1. Business history and branding with businesses onsite
2. Two websites with 6 and 10 years of exposure
3. Large e-mailing list (monthly newsletter sent)
4. Facebook page with 2500+ likes
5. Built in clientele with wine tasters and campers
6. Little competition, there is not a restaurant within 8 miles of our location
7. Convenience- campers often like to stay onsite when camping
8. Community support, our family has lived onsite for eight generations
9. Marketing support, we will add the restaurant to our existing marketing campaigns
10. Referrals- We will highly suggest that all weddings use our onsite catering
11. Business decision support, as veteran business owners, we can advise on matters of mutual benefit
12. No construction cost; we will be building the building with advisement from the restaurateur
13. County support, Columbus County Tourism Department has a grant program to help start a new business in our market.
14. Beautiful property in a vineyard, with great sunsets
15. Four miles off major four lane Hwy #9, a Myrtle Beach travel way.
16. One mile off a major two lane road that is traveled to NC beaches Hwy #904
17. Public water and sewer
18. No food home delivery within an 8-mile radius of the property. Food delivery to RVs and campsites as well as to guest rooms in the Inn is possible.
19. Large seating capacity in events hall, up to 300
20. Nine years of creating customer base that returns year after year
21. An already existing picnic business would be turned over to restaurant
22. A family feel to the property that is relaxed and easy going
23. Did I say we are close to the beach?
We don't expect or desire to micro-manage this new business. We do however have a lot a stake, namely family reputation. Our idea for the cuisine is healthy family meals that use the local agriculture from our community's farmers found at the farmers market. We do expect that the food is great, safe, and healthy.
Location- We are 17 miles from North Myrtle Beach, SC; 20 miles from Ocean Isle Beach, NC; 10 Miles out of Tabor City NC; 12 Miles from Loris, SC; 3 miles North of the State Line of NC/SC (on the North Side); 18 miles from Shallotte, NC.
(we are not in the City Limits of Tabor City but in the county).
The current footprint of the building is 70 X 90 with seating ability for 300 in events are and seating for 40 in bistro area.
The money: We are looking for a monthly rental.
Expectations of restaurateur:
1. Enter into rental agreement with sincere goals of success
2. Pay monthly electricity, water, propane and usage fees for the building
3. Serve healthy great tasting food
4. Be a pleasure to work with
5. Be a team player
6. Meet weekly with other business owners to discuss mutual success
7. Manage restaurant in all areas (marketing, staff, purchasing, quality control)
Time Line: We are building now and looking for the right person. Building time expected to be one month to the grand opening.
Interested parties should submit a resume of experience; email or letter of interested to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org